Tel :13 11 20
Hours of Service
Mon. ||9:00am - 5:00pm|
Tue. ||9:00am - 5:00pm|
Wed. ||9:00am - 5:00pm|
Thu. ||9:00am - 5:00pm|
Fri. ||9:00am - 5:00pm|
1 - 79 yrs
Cancer Council Helpline
Cancer Council Australia
Support - Talking to a counsellor
Cancer Council Helpline is a free, confidential telephone information and support service run by Cancer Councils in each state and territory.
Anyone can call Cancer Council Helpline - cancer patients, people living with cancer, their families, carers and friends, teachers, students and healthcare professionals.
Specially trained staff are available to answer your questions about cancer and offer emotional or practical support.
Cancer Council Helpline:
- call 13 11 20:
- local call cost from anywhere in Australia (except mobiles)
- is open between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday
- some states have extended hours
- some states have health professionals on staff
- some states have multilingual services
* This service is a web service only and has no physical street address.
Last Updated :5/11/2011
| 1189 views
Report Incorrect Information
Be the first to leave a testimonial for this service.
You need to be logged in
to add a testimonial.
A young person with cancer
A sibling of a young person with cancer
A family member of a young person with cancer
Brain Tumour | Germ Cell Tumours | Leukaemia | Lymphoma | Melanoma | Sarcoma | Thyroid Cancer | Other Cancer